I can bet that if you search for “six pack abs”, you will find dozens of gadgets and supplements promising about getting you rock-hard solid abs within days with no efforts. From the infamous Abs Rollers to As Seen on TV Crunches machines, there are literally hundreds of abs machines out there, each promising to be better than the latter. Truth to be told, losing belly fat and toning your abs is a much simpler task, if you know what you are doing. All it requires is determination, effort, and the right information. If you are unaware of the isolation exercises that can effectively target your complete abdominal area as well as food items to avoid while training for abs, you’ll simply end up wasting your time and efforts. And nobody wants that.
Majority of us may reckon that working out down the gym, doing all the right exercises is the only way to get six pack abs , well you couldn’t be more incorrect.
Now undoubtedly Abs are the part of your physique that basically complete your look. A six pack sculptured abs are not only attractive but they also shows your core strength. They provide a chiseled look as well as compliment your other body parts like chest and lats. So training your abs is a must for anyone looking to get that complete look. But to achieve your six pack abs you need to know what factors actually makes abs appear or disappear and Mike Geary’s Truth About Six Pack Abs training program has all the right answers for you.
What Is Truth about Six Pack Abs?
Truth about six pack abs is an extremely effective abs training manual created by Mike Geary. The book is marketed as a professional guide for people who wish to lose belly fat and get sexy flat abs. Simply put, the reason why Mike Geary’s Truth about Six Pack Abs is popular is because it works. What you will learn primarily with this program is over 20 different high intensity ab training workouts that will help you build rock hard abs in a shorter period of time compared to other abs training books.
The program greatly debunks any ideas and myths you might have previously had about abs training. You will learn that no special gimmicky machines are needed to properly sculpt amazing abs. In fact, you don’t need the gym or any kind of steroid supplement to get that six pack abs you always wanted.
The Truth about Six Packs is divided into two main parts.
- Exercise and Workout Plans
- Nutrition & Diet Plan
The Exercises & Workout Plan
Mike lists about 25 to 30 effective stomach exercises designed to give you ripped set of 6 packs abs in shortest time possible. The training manual also contains videos of all these exercises so you can learn them step by step & easily. The major portion of the workout plan focuses on full-body development using strategic exercise combinations that helps boost your metabolism which helps you burn belly fat quick.
The Nutrition & Diet Plan
The nutrition and diet part of Truth About Abs is a vital part of this book. Many people do not know how to properly fuel the body. If you can fuel your metabolism correctly, your body will burn calories much quicker. It may come as a surprise to many people that nutrition is far more important than exercises in helping you achieve your six pack abs goal. This is because without proper nutrition there is no way you will be able to begin carving hardcore abs and building 6 pack abs.
In order to get flat stomach you must eat the right foods and get rid of junk foods. The truth about six pack abs comes with an innovative nutrition section where you will learn about specific types of food. Here you can easily get meals for every single day of the month including breakfast, lunch and dinner. You will even learn about a few between-meal snacks you can eat throughout the day.
The program also illustrates the thermic effect each food type has on the body. The focus of the nutritional segment is to train you to properly fuel your body. This will help you burn calories more efficiently during the day. The workouts are useless if you do not lose surface belly fat to begin with since the abs muscles are underneath that layer of stubborn stomach fat.
Who’s Michael Geary(or Mike Geary)
The writer of The Truth About Abs Michael D. Geary (popularly known as Mike Geary in fitness community) is a qualified nourishment expert and private trainer with over 10 years’ experience in helping people achieving their fitness goals. Mike Geary’s program Truth About Abs has been featured and selected as one of the “best abs training program” on many fitness communities and it. He also writes for various fitness magazines including Muscle & Fitness Magazine, Oxygen Magazine etc. He’s been involved with fitness and sports for nearly 15 years so he’s not one of those internet hypes.
Preview of Truth About Six Pack Abs
Here are some of the things you will discover in The Truth about six pack abs program.
- 15 effective Ways to enhance your metabolism process so that it keeps burning fat, particularly belly fat 24/7
- 6 uncommon yet highly targeted abs exercises that works with pinpoint accuracy to target your abs area.
- Detailed illustration, including videos, of all the mentioned exercises in the manual. These workout plans & exercises gives you a complete body workout while focusing your abs.
- More than 80 unique & complete meal plans (including snacks) by a certified nutrition specialist, focused on building lean muscles and a balanced healthy diet.
- Which foods to avoid While training for Abs.
Cons of Truth About Abs System:
- You have to read through 117 pages to completely understand the concept and reason behinf the effectiveness of Mike’s Program.
- Abs takes time. Even with the information Mike has provided, you still need time to make it work. It required patience and dedication. You simply cannot get 6 pick abs in just 1 week.
- It’s only available in Ebook Format.
Pros of Truth About Abs Program:
- Mike is a certified and veteran nutritional expert and trainer. Unlike other trainers, he actually researched and implemented his program to make sure that it works.
- Instead of giving you some 15 workout routines, Mike focuses on the pint which most of the people forget while training for abs and that is nutrition.
- You cannot make your abs appear unless you cut down your body fat as well as belly fat. Mike effectively addresses this issue and include a detailed diet plan to go with the workout routine for maximum results.
- The program comes with a risk-free 60 day Money Back Guarantee
- You can download the program instantly and start implementing it today.
Verdict: Does the Truth About Six Pack Abs really Works or Is It Just Some Internet Hyped Mike Geary Scam?
Since last 4 years, Truth about Six Pack Abs has been one of the most popular online abs training guide. There are tons of truth about abs reviews online claiming it can help you gain six pack abs fast. Based on its comprehensive strategy, it is one of the best abs training plan according to several online fitness sources. It has been used by thousands of men and women of diverse ages from many different countries around the world.
If you read the Truth About six Pack Abs reviews and testimonials of men and women who have used it to tone their abs, you will see why people are praising this product. The Truth About Six Pack Abs teaches you how to burn body fat in general and belly fat in particular and it does that through a combination of exercises and diet guidelines. What you do with what you learn from it is up to you. To make this work requires your determination and efforts. There is simply no way around it. If you wish to get flat abs you have to realize that it takes time as well as hard work. It doesn’t happen overnight.
So if you can commit time and ready for some minor adjustments in your diet, then Truth About Six Pack Abs can actually help you in getting those six pack abs in shortest time possible.